Truth Pledge


I signed the Pro-Truth Pledge:
please hold me accountable.

Friday, March 27, 2015

Quidditch Through The Ages (Review)

Quidditch Through the AgesQuidditch Through the Ages by J.K. Rowling
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

This is the last of the cannon literature in the Harry Potter series by J K Rowling. It details the development and modern playing of the sport. A portion of the proceeds of this book go to Comic Relief, UK - an organization that works worldwide to bring at risk youngsters out of the grind of poverty.
As with The Tales of Beedle The Bard and Fantastic Beasts and Where To Find Them, Albus Dumbledore writes the forward with wit and style. There are many humorous accounts of quidditch games, teams and incidents. While not the best of the three shorts, it is entertaining and worth reading. Of course, I'll always be rooting for the quidditch team from Sweetwater, TX.

View all my reviews

No comments: