Truth Pledge


I signed the Pro-Truth Pledge:
please hold me accountable.

Thursday, September 03, 2015

AncestorAncestor by Scott Sigler
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

This audobook was red by Scott Sigler. Ancestor is basically the podcast version of the book without all the announcements, promotions and updating. It is great hearing it read by Scott. He does great character voices and having written the story, he voices them the way they were meant to be voiced. As for the story itself, it follows the Sigler formula in an engaging way, so that's why it gets 5 stars. Being formulaic, it was somewhat predictable. That doesn't make the story any less enjoyable for me. I really enjoy Scott's way of telling stories, the good science that goes into them and the memorable characters that he creates. It's a romp-ride of a read (or listen), so go enjoy it, eh!

View all my reviews

No comments: