Truth Pledge


I signed the Pro-Truth Pledge:
please hold me accountable.

Friday, October 21, 2016

Short Stories from Hogwarts of Heroism, Hardship and Dangerous Hobbies (Pottermore Presents, #1)Short Stories from Hogwarts of Heroism, Hardship and Dangerous Hobbies by J.K. Rowling
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Short And Sweet

This is a groovy little Kindle Single from Pottermore. It gives some back story on several characters in the Potterverse. Also included are J K Rowling's thoughts on those characters and what motivated her to create them in the way she did. It is a mostly satisfying read, although I would have enjoyed learning what happened to Luna Lovegood. This is a must have for all fans of Harry Potter who are not in monogamous relationships with treeware.

View all my reviews

No comments: