Wednesday, November 02, 2016

Oh, the humanity!!

Stephen King's N.Stephen King's N. by Marc Guggenheim
My rating: 2 of 5 stars

Predictable, Unimaginative and Pointless

My goodness! I had no idea that you could put a shaggy dog story in a comic book. I knew what each panel was going to say before I read it and no, I am not psychic. Contagious OCD -Is that supposed to be imaginative? What's the point? Where is the commentary on the human condition? Was I supposed to go, "Hmmmmm...? Was I supposed to sit up and take notice? Well, I didn't. Not since his book, Insomnia, have I ever anything by Stephen King that so readily put me to sleep. Now, Marc's artwork is fine. He saved this from being a one star review. Enjoy that feature of this book by all means. Otherwise, don't bother, or you might end up doing what everyone else who went to Ackerman's Field did.

View all my reviews
Post a Comment