Monday, December 05, 2016

Gawd, I'm finally done with this thing!

From Potter's Field (Kay Scarpetta, #6)From Potter's Field by Patricia Cornwell
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

This is the first of the Kay Scarpetta books that I've ever "read" (I listened to it - Audible). I'm a fan of police procedurals such as those written by Ed McBain, so I thought this might be something like that. It was, but no enough so, I guess, because I just wasn't feeling it. The story was good if a bit drawn out. The characters were well written. I just didn't enjoy it that much. I kinda slogged through it - mostly while playing video games. I just wanted to get it over with. You might enjoy it. I'm not saying that Cornwell is a bad author. She just doesn't click with me. So, Patty, you're off my list. Best wishes to you.

View all my reviews
Post a Comment