Tuesday, January 31, 2017

THIS IS WHAT YOU NEED WHEN ACTORS MUMBLE AND CALL IT ACTING

Interstellar: The Official Movie NovelizationInterstellar: The Official Movie Novelization by Greg Keyes
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Of course, most people would agree that the movie was good, but actors these days mumble so much and call it acting that you sometimes don't get all the important dialogue. I bought this immediately after seeing the movie and having finished it more than two years later, I've got not only all the character dialogue, but more insight into the character personalities and motives and even their feelings even though the acting was excellent (aside from mumbling and calling it acting). By all means, see the movie, but even if you don't, this book is excellently written, and in fact is one of the best novelizations of a movie that I've ever read. And if you'd like to know more of the actual physics that this novel is loaded with, I highly recommend Kip Thorne's The Science of Interstellar .

View all my reviews
Post a Comment