Sunday, January 29, 2017

Very engaging book!

Night Passage (Jesse Stone, #1)Night Passage by Robert B. Parker
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

If you check out my profile, you will see that I am currently reading 75 books. What I do is cycle through them, reading a chapter or two at a time. Once in a while I get book that is so engaging, that I have to put all the others aside and focus on that that book. This book is one of them. Not since The Martian have I been so engrossed in a book. I can't do justice to Robert B. Parker's writing style by talking about it. Pick up one of his books. If you're not sucked in right away, you won't ever be. Yes, this is the same Jesse Stone featured in the made for TV movies starring Tom Selleck - who plays Jesse Stone perfectly, by the way. If you like detective novels and you like Robert B. Parker, you can't go wrong starting here.

View all my reviews
Post a Comment