Truth Pledge


I signed the Pro-Truth Pledge:
please hold me accountable.

Thursday, July 06, 2017

Laugh - I Thought I'd Die!

Funny Amazon ReviewsFunny Amazon Reviews by Jane Lynch
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

This audiobook is effing hilarious! I only got it, because there was a sweepstake involved, but I'm very amused as a result anyhow. It's short. Kinda embarrassed that I'm counting it as a "book I've Read," but I'm doing it anyway! Fact is, there are a lot of hilarious Amazon product reviews to read. You should read the review of The Book Of Mormon that was reviewed as a D&D type game manual. It's a hoot! On that note, The Holy Bible gets some fairly outrageous reviews that will have you in stitches as well. I guess those are too topically sensitive to put in a give-away audiobook. You're forgiven, Audible. Anyway, the reviews included in this audiobook range from creatively literary to absurdly silly. They'll all make you laugh, unless you have no sense of humor, in which case, don't bother.

View all my reviews

No comments: