Truth Pledge


I signed the Pro-Truth Pledge:
please hold me accountable.

Sunday, March 24, 2019

Everybody Wave!

Discovering Gravitational Waves (Kindle Single)Discovering Gravitational Waves by John Gribbin
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Who doesn't love gravitational waves? If it's you, stop reading this and get on with your sad life. However, if, like me, you just love gravitational waves, this kindle single will provide you with some interesting background and hopes for a future of gravitational wave physics. John Gribbin is very good at what he does. The guy does some in-depth research that many science writers don't seem to bother with. He is into detailed historical accuracy, and the history of experimental physics in this realm is fascinating and just a little heart-breaking. You might cry at some points. I did.

View all my reviews

No comments: