Truth Pledge


I signed the Pro-Truth Pledge:
please hold me accountable.

Sunday, May 05, 2019

Teenage Wasteland

Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince (Harry Potter #6)Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince by J.K. Rowling
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

As with the previous HP books, I very much enjoyed the Audible version of Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince . Jim Dale is very good. Harry is, in his true to teenage form, irritating and tiresome with his angst and immaturity, as are all people in true to teenage form. JKR is excellent at character building. No spoilers. If you've go this far in the series, you'll want to read are reading review in order to see if you should continue, then search no more. Pick up the book or put on those headphone and get after it! I command it!

View all my reviews

No comments: